November 8, 2019
- Input Monitoring. Listen to the mic or line input of your audio interface in the studio.
- Latency compensation. Studio now automatically compensate for latency when recording audio or MIDI.
- Latency calibration. To get even better latency compensation for your computer.
- Drumpler, VOLT and VOLT Mini now respond to MIDI note velocity changes for more dynamic expressions.
- Adjust velocity sensitivity per pad in Drumpler or per envelope in VOLT and VOLT Mini.
- VOLT and VOLT Mini envelopes now allow you to adjust the curve of Attack, Decay and Release.
- Track limit increased to infinity! Add as many Tracks as your computer can handle.
- Premium users can now update their saved presets. Make a change, enter the same name and overwrite.
- Fixed an issue with piano roll displaying incorrectly when opening/resizing the velocity panel.